|White tea||Green tea||Oolong tea||Black tea||Flavored tea||Blooming Tea|
|Tea and health|
I Nutritious Value of Tea
Tea is good for health According to chemical studies, tea leaves contains more than 300 nutritious components needed by human bodies, and they are categorized as below:
(1) Vitamins Tea leaves contain a lot of vitamins, both water soluble and oil soluble. Only 10 minutes steeping of tea leaves in water will dissolve in average at least 80% of vitamins. Amongst all the vitamins, vitamin B2 and C are the most important. Vitamin B2 is easily deficient in Chinese meals, shortage of it can disorder metabolism and cause ulcers to mouth and tongues. Vitamin C has multi-functions, it can cure scurvy, it can also strengthen our resistance to illness, and protect us against cancers.
(2) Minerals Tea leaves contain more than 20 kinds of minerals, i.e. potassium, calcium, magnesium, , copper, manganese, aluminum, zinc, natrium, phosphorus, fluorine, etc. Most of these minerals are essential to our bodies. Potassium regulates fluid levels within our body cells, fluorine strengthens our teeth and prevents dental caries, iron and copper play important role in production of blood, etc.
(3) Amino Acid Although the portion of amino acid in tea is little, they have many varieties and are much more fit to human needs, like thiamin, riboflavin, nicotinic acid and pantothenic acid, etc, all help elasticity of our blood vessels, prevent aging, and anti-radiation. Amino acid is also the main component of human protein, and protein is the basis of all living creatures.
II. Medical Value of tea
Tea can be used to cure and prevent illness, and is good for health; it is because tea contains the follow substance:
(1) Organic alkaline Tea consists of about 2 to 5% of alkaline, there are three kinds of alkaline in tea, namely caffeine, theanine and cocoanine. The values of these three organic compounds are very much the same. In general, they can refresh our nervous system and mind, increase efficiency, dilate blood vessels, strengthen our hearts, promote blood circulation of kidneys and help urination and perspiration, relax the smooth muscle, prevent asthma, chololithiasis, increase secretion of stomach acid and help digestion and arouse appetite.
(2) Flavanoid Flavanoid is also known as tannin acid, constitutes to about 20 to 30 % components of tea, there are more than 30 kinds of elements in flavanoid, most of them have medical values, they produce capillaries, prevent internal bleeding, hinder arteriosclerosis, decrease the risk of blood clotting, high blood compressure or any coronary heart diseases, it can also kill bacteria and protecting us from cancer and is anti-radiation, etc.
(3) Vegetable oil 3% of tea is vegetable oil, it is a kind of compound for making cell membranes, it can create antibiotics in a very short time, it is anti-radiation, and can improve blood functions and is anti-blood clotting
III. Medical treatment of tea
Tea contains so many elements good for human health and nutrition, tea drinking has a special meaning in our health and can cure hundreds of illnesses, there are in general traditionally 24 kinds of treatments of tea:
|[ tea links ][ link to us ][reciprocal links]|
| ©Copyright 2001 All right reserved
by XIAMEN FML IMP.&EXP. CO.,LTD.
Address: Xinghu Road#172, Huli District, Xiamen, China, 361006